- Model NO.: DCJ
- Transmission Mode: Hydrodynamic Drive
- Tyre Spec.: 12.00r24/12.00r20
- Climbing Slope Ability (Full Load): Less Than or Equal to 17%
- Running Speed: Full Load, Flat Ground: 0-20km/H
- Transport Package: Nude Packing / Waxed Before Shipping
- Rated Load Mass (Including Frame): 50-200t
- Average Rated Load Mass Per Axle: 28t
- Wheel Rim Spec.: 2.5-24/8.5-20
- Running Speed: Empty Load, Flat Ground: 0-30km/H
- Trademark: SZDF
- Origin: Suzhou, China
Metallurgical frame transporter is specially designed and manufactured for tranferring steel ingot, steel plate,wire rod,hot and cold slab, steel pipe and scrap.
The transporter is controlled by PLC micro electric controlling system to achieve machine-electric-hydraulic integration. The transporter runs under the frame with loading cargo, lifts up the loading cargo, transfer it to any designated place and unloads the cargo. During whole transferring period,not any crane or any hoisting equipment is demanded. Such kind of metallurgical frame transporter can work with more frames to transfer steel materials. That improves transporter utilization greatly, meets the requirements of high dust and three shift harsh working condition. The metallurgical frame transporter is a preferred ideal equipment for transferring in modern steel mill.